The best to use, the best to develop on, iOS is undoubtedly wins the spot of the #1 operating system in the world. And the time when Apple will push the boundaries one more time has come. The time when watches go smart is now. And the internet gambling industry gladly follows the trend of making Apple watch casino apps.
But first thing should be considered before jumping into the world of online casinos is the device you have. At first there was only one Apple Watch to buy, so you did not have much choice 6 years ago. Check out 3 different models available in your local stores:
- Apple Watch Series 3 (299 AUD). A budget version but with retina display, heart monitor and water resistance on board.
- Apple Watch SE (429 AUD). All mentioned above features with the option to phone-free use.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (599 AUD). The device you should have going into the 2nd decade of the 21st century. Always-on display, exclusive body statistics monitor and the highest quality casing materials making up a great all around smartwatch.
Keep in mind your budget but do not worry about performance. Every casino app for Apple Watch runs smoothly due to the smart use of the resources by iOS.
Features and capabilities of the Apple Watch
The idea of gambling on the small screen may not be enough to sell you the Apple Watch. The developers implemented so many useful options that Apple Watch casino slots should be the last thing you should consider. Here are some of them:
- Blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen level and various body statistics helping not only the fans of sports. Keeping track of your inner workings is the best way to prolong not only your gambling carrier but the physical life too!
- Push notifications. It is important to have immediate access to the latest news from your favorite casino or slot machine. It may be the announcement of the new tournament, jackpot or a giveaway. It is the single best quality of life feature if you are a huge fan of lotteries.
- Multitasking. It may be pretty exhausting to switch the windows while waiting for your turn during the long poker or blackjack matches. By displaying the table on watches’ screen you can make a quick glance just by raising the hand slightly. This playstyle is perfect for busy environments like workplaces and public transport.
Now it seems like having an Apple Watch is necessary to make a full advantage of the vendor’s ecosystem. Not to mention many Apple watch slots have developed a dedicated support for such accessories. Meaning you do not have to make any additional steps to seamlessly change the screens.
Apple Watch casino apps to use
According to the statistics casino apps are on the top of the Apple Store and keep rising. This premium activity fits perfectly the target market of iPhone users. The choice Australian players will encounter by opening the corresponding page is huge. So we have made a list of top Apple Watch games to help you:
- GoldFish. Well-known competitor in the gambling industry with great membership bonuses.
- 777. More than 300 slots from the top vendors like NetEnt and Playtech.
- Slotomania. Dedicated mobile gaming platform supported by Playtika. Wide variety of VIP games with special rewards and well-made mobile interface.
- Casino Legends. The top competitor in terms of navigation on the site. Many pokies and live games available.
- Slots of Vegas. This theme can make every casino a dream land, but aside from it the casino has weekly promotional codes giveaways.
Choose the place where you expect to become a winner, download the app and do not forget to write a review. These small notes help fellow Apple Watch casino games users as well as the industry as a whole. The demo mode is also available.
What is next
Aforementioned statistics says the mobile card and casino apps have one of the highest:
- player retention;
- real money per player spent;
- hours of an active play.
It is safe to say the future of Apple Watch pokies is as bright as always. It comes from the fact that smartphone and smartwatch gambling have the same core platform.
Do not miss this trend just because you are stuck to the big screens. It is true the desktop PCs and tablets render better graphics. But the simple fact you can make a spin without unlocking any device is incredible! Just raise the hand slightly, click on the screen and wait for the cash to drop on your bank account.