Blackjack gained its first popularity in the middle of the 18th century in France. Since then, the game has experienced many ups and downs, but to this day remains one of the most popular. One difference: now people prefer to play blackjack online, using clubs for internet gambling. There are a lot of virtual establishments, and each offers its own conditions for card games.
And today we will figure out where it is better to play live blackjack, what are the pros and cons of the game. And most importantly, we will discover how to get the coveted victory!
Best International online blackjack casinos
It is no secret that many gamblers use the help of professionals before choosing an online casino. And this is correct, because it is better to try a blackjack table in a trusted place. According to reviews and customer comments, the best clubs for this game are:
- Mr Green;
- Jackpot City;
- Leo Vegas;
- Royal Panda.
In addition to excellent conditions for clients, there you can also get profitable welcome bonuses. As usual, prizes are in the form of 100% cash back on deposit (from 100$ to 1600$). And moreover, you can withdraw funds after online blackjack win through many systems:
- bank cards (Visa and Mastercard);
You can play safely at the listed casinos, and then quickly withdraw real money and this is their main advantage.
Pros and Cons playing Blackjack
Blackjack online games have won the hearts of tens of thousands of gamblers. Nevertheless, you can highlight both the pros and cons of such a pastime.
- Accessibility. Every adult player can create an account and play blackjack via PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Dealing with cards is not distracted by external factors, as in a real casino.
- A variety of bonuses. Clubs often present gifts that cover both vendors and card tables.
- Demo mode. For those who just want to chill, there are free blackjack games trials.
- The need for experience. Without sufficient knowledge, it will be difficult to get a dizzying victory, and not just snatch a small win.
- Blackjack basic strategy should be developed. Without a scheme, gamblers can simply drain the bet. But if you try to develop it, luck will turn to face you.
Rules and How to Play
Each round of blackjack game begins with all the players placing bets on their spaces ("boxes"). At the side or bottom of the table information about the minimum and maximum bets is displayed. You can choose its size by clicking on the chip of the corresponding denomination.
After the bets have been placed, two cards face up for each box are handed over. And for himself/herself the dealer gets:
- one card face up (European blackjack);
- one card face up and the other one face down (Atlantic City).
The best hand is an ace and ten on the first two cards. This combination is called "blackjack". Such a hand cannot be beaten but a draw is possible if the dealer also has an ace and ten. It should be noted that the payoff for such a combination is the highest.
You can get up to 3 to 2 payoffs depending on the variety of game. So it's better to check out its description before starting.
Blackjack games in Australian casinos
The best Australian casinos offer regular and free blackjack in different variations:
- European (with two decks, the dealer is always on the 17th box).
- Double Exposure (with eight decks, both of the dealer's cards are handed face up).
- Atlantic City (8 decks are also used, the combination is checked by the dealer immediately).
- Bonus blackjack (identical to European, however there are additional prizes depending on the suit of the cards).
Casinos may offer other varieties, but each of them requires creating its own blackjack strategy. You can play in the mobile version at home, while walking, and in line to gain more experience.
Online blackjack tournaments
Tournaments with live card games will not only allow you to have a great time, but also win money. However, for this you need to perfectly know the rules of blackjack and be able to quickly analyze the situation. Competitions can be held in two formats:
- Time-limited. All players start with the same stack of chips. The time usually depends on the number of gamblers. The winner is the one with the most chips left by the end of the timing.
- With liquidation. Everyone starts out with the same stacks of chips. At the end of each round, their number is estimated. The one with the smallest stack is eliminated.
How can we make gaming as profitable as possible? It is worth studying blackjack tactics! There is nothing complicated here:
- In online casinos, we recommend playing against a live-dealer. The human factor is easier to circumvent than the machine.
- By choosing one of the last boxes, you will have extra time to count the cards. Also, you will have more complete information about the cards of other players.
- The change of the bet directly depends on the outcome of the previous round. So, if it was lost, the rate should be reduced.
- In the case that the bet was successful, it is worth raising the rate, but no more than 2 times.
It doesn't matter how you play for a successful outcome. Having studied blackjack rules, you can win through the web version and the desktop.
Benefits of online blackjack
There are lots of advantages of online blackjack gambling. The ability to place minimum bets allows you not to risk your finances while enjoying the card game. Also, clients can bet on several hands and launch new versions of the tables with interesting rules and bonuses.
Different clubs offer different prize pools for blackjack. And no matter how experienced you are, the pleasure can be obtained practically for free. Despite the attractiveness of slots from the best developers, card games are also worth trying.
Is it safe to play blackjack online?
Yes, if you choose a reliable portal. A virtual gaming casino must carefully encrypt user data. It is better to check the reviews of other players before registering.
Is there any way to save money won by demo blackjack?
No, winnings are credited to the official account only. The demo mode is for testing and training purposes.