Only aristocrats enjoyed it at first but now everyone can feel the thrill of horse racing betting. The niche activity may seem confusing at the 1st glance. So to help the newcomers win, we have compiled information from the popular services. But before that let us show some basics.
Experienced gamblers can guess odds using only an animal condition. These benefits of watching the events online can help do even more:
- Statistics. Modern sites like TVG post the latest information from the top analysts in real time. It helps predicting horse racing betting odds immensely! For example, you can view the latest performance of any race participant.
- Windows. You can control the broadcast by choosing the cameras manually. It is necessary to understand the flow of the race. This option may be unavailable during certain events.
- Most of the bets are not locked. You can change your stake after the start or make a new one.
But that does not mean this method is ideal to anyone. It is necessary to mention the major drawbacks of internet gambling:
- no cheering crowd;
- slight broadcast delay.
A good starting point for a complete rookie is the horse racing betting online as there are no entry fees. Plus it is pretty hard to see every detail of the race with a naked eye.
As this sport has hundreds of years behind the number of staking variants are truly staggering. According to the most comprehensive articles, there are more than 100 of them! So let us list the most interesting ones:
- Union Jack. A 3 by 3 grid contains 8 different lines of bet.
- Forecast. Guess the 1st and 2nd places right.
- Jackpot. Guess 6 participants in the right order.
- Lucky 63. 63 combinations from 6 predictions.
- Single. Just one result.
It is hardly justifiable to know many variations as the horse racing betting sites list lines anyways.
Grab them 1st
Get sizable cash bonuses by meeting certain conditions. The most common promos:
- Greetings. The package granted to newcomers. It will expire after a week so redeem it immediately as welcome gifts often the biggest across the board.
- Protection. Next bet is protected by the site. If lost, a percentage of the real money will return in your wallet.
- Codes. A combination of numbers and letters able to get you deposit multiplier or hefty bonus credits.
Bonus credits have a wagering requirement (WR). Meaning you have to bet them 1st to withdraw them.
These sites often share the wallet between sports betting and the online casino. WR can be met using the slot machines and table games too. Check out the list of eligible vendors as gaming activities grant different percent of the requirement back.
Do not forget about the membership status. Each rank yields unique rewards helping you with betting. Gambling site developers often rotate their promotions. So keep in touch with the latest news about events, demos and bonuses using mail subscription.
Dictionary of horse racing betting online
The modern-type horse racing originates from 18th century Britain. Almost 4 centuries in the future the sport is overrun by the special terms. It certainly is overwhelming for the gamblers, so we will explain the most commonly used terms:
- Baby race. Only 2 years old horses can participate.
- Bull ring. A small track.
- Dogs. Barriers placed across the track.
- Heavy. Very muddy track.
- Maiden. A horse which was never a winner.
- Set. Cooperation between horses.
Playing solo using horse racing betting apps, you rarely have an opportunity to put this knowledge in use. So feel free to consult the dictionary on demand rather than memorize all the obscure terms.
Keep an eye on them
You hardly find any dedicated horse racing betting Australia but opportunities to watch events live should be much more enticing. Some of them were mentioned above but let us review the major ones in a greater detail:
- Royal Ascot. Prestigious event in modern England. But the roaster stays international as the only the best jockeys may participate.
- The Grand National. Another big event taking place in the United Kingdom. Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool has opened its stables annually, since 1839.
But the real thrill lies in the lesser events as the races tend to be more competitive. Explore this sport by yourself and do not forget to learn horse racing betting tips with us!
It is a great time to get into this type of gambling now. Many sites provide the best horse racing betting app, the best analysis will help you to start earning real money in no time. And again, do not forget to use the promotions!
Last but not the least, modern sites aside from PC interface have a mobile one. You can easily play all the games using only a smartphone or tablet. Often the experience is even better than the desktop one!