The development of the internet gambling industry has allowed some portals to add such entertainment as live dealer games. Now users can download the app and deal with real professionals, and not just choose standard slot machines.
So, check out! We have prepared an excerpt of various facts and nuances of playing for real money with croupiers. Are you ready to receive new data? Then go!
Welcome to Live Dealers Australia
The point of a live dealer online casino is that specialists, who are in certain closed halls, work with you. Numerous cameras transmit their actions to the monitor screen. And special sensors located in the roulette wheel and gaming tables allow receiving information about dropped numbers, cards dealt, etc.
The casino software, receiving data from these sensors, determines the amount of the win. Of course, it takes into account the rules of the game and the current gaming situation. As a rule, the best live dealer casinos in Australia employ attractive girls in croupier uniforms, pleasing to the eye. You can view the resume of each of them and choose the specialist you like most via:
- the website (ordinary or mobile version);
- a smartphone;
- a tablet;
- a PC (through the desktop).
If you wish, you can change the live dealer, and leave a tip to the most professional and pleasant one. It's essential to choose membership in the most reliable club with a large selection of vendors and real-time entertainment.
Top Australian Live Dealer Casinos
So, it's time to introduce users to the live dealer casino list! Most of the clubs will delight customers with generous cash back and the presence of a games` demo mode. Best portals:
- Jackpot Jill;
These resources not only allow you to consistently win money but also be honest with the customers. According to the winners, there are no problems with receiving funds.
The Most Popular Live Games
Analyzing examples of specific live dealer casino games, it is worth mentioning a few classic entertainments. The following have gained enormous popularity:
- Roulette. Different variations offer 37 or 38 fields — red or black (plus 1-2 green) ones. The client's task is to bet on the desired color.
- Baccarat. Using two or three cards, the client must collect the maximum number of points — and then the victory is deserved!
- Blackjack. Probably the most famous card game around the world. Two to seven players try to collect 21 points and beat the dealer.
These tables with real croupiers will appeal to most clients. New machines from leading developers are interesting, but only a real dealer is able to captivate the user so much.
Live Dealer Software Providers for Aussies
Additionally, the customers are worried about the software, besides the size and variants of the live dealer casino bonus. Oftentimes, the club management tries to cooperate with three main companies that have established themselves as the best suppliers. Interestingly, these are not the sensational Netent or Betsoft, but other providers. Industry leaders include:
- Evolution Gaming. Club users can choose from more than 50 different tables, choosing by rating. Of course, we must not forget about the possibility of broadcasts from any corner of the planet!
- Ezugi. Previously, the company was in sharp competition with the aforementioned provider. But now software suppliers even work together from time to time. The results are impressive!
- Vivo. So far, the company is only developing, gaining momentum, but the success is really noticeable. Most of their developments look fashionable and stylish, which allows them to quickly recruit an audience of branded software fans.
Of course, clubs try to provide users with the maximum range of entertainment. That is why the live tables of these developers are often supplemented by other slightly less popular companies.
Any good Aussie live dealer casinos that accept Bitcoin?
The use of cryptocurrency is certainly growing, so many portals are trying to introduce a new update — the ability to pay in bitcoins. We can suggest BitStarz, Casoo and Tsars to our readers.
How to win a live casino?
The secret of success in confronting a professional dealer is a thorough analysis of the situation. To begin with, it's important to play in demo-mode and study algorithms, and then proceed to the real bet.
How much does a live casino pay?
The amount of payments depends on the solvency of the portal itself, as well as the initial bet of the user. As a rule, with a successful scenario, the client can receive from 500 to 1750 dollars. Nevertheless, this is not the limit, some gamblers receive up to three thousand dollars.